Noe’s Nest Reservation Policies
- 1:00 p.m. – luggage storage space available upon request
Check-in before 1:00 p.m. or after 5:00 p.m. MUST be arranged in advance with Noe’s Nest.
- 11:00 a.m. – luggage storage space available upon request
Property Policies & Information
- Hotel taxes are currently 15% and are in addition to listed rates. Rates and taxes apply for single or double occupancy of each room or suite and are subject to change without notice.
- There is a 2 night minimum required for all weekends and a 3 or 4 night minimum for some holidays.
- A major credit card or advance payment is required for the total of first night's charges to secure a reservation at our San Francisco, CA bed and breakfast.
- 7 days cancellation notice is required, otherwise first nights deposit is non-refundable.
- For rooms that can accommodate additional guests, there is a $35 charge for each additional guest that is 12 years of age and older.
- Children under 12 years of age are welcome at no additional charge, if arrangements are made in advance between the booking party and Noe’s Nest.
- Pets are accommodated at an additional fee of $75 and must be arranged in advance with Noe’s Nest. For more information, view our Pet Policies page.
- Noe’s Nest is in a residential neighborhood that offers restricted parking during certain times of the day (Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.), but public parking is available nearby at Valencia & 21st Streets in the Bartlett/Mission Garage. View our Parking Information page here.
- Smoking is permitted in the gardens only where ashtrays are provided. Use care.
- Noe’s Nest has several flights of stairs and no elevator, so lighter luggage is recommended. Built in 1891 as a Victorian home, our property was not constructed as handicap accessible.
Use our online reservation system to book your stay. For more information or assistance in making your reservation, contact Noe’s Nest at 415-821-0751.